Friday 14 July 2017

CASual Fridays: CFC 178

Welcome to a new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!
http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/
I used "Bring on the Snowflake" along with an older set called Christmas Carols. I white embossed the snowflakes and the sentiment before adding lots of Distress Ink in 3 different blues. I then added some shine with some Perfect Pearls mist, some Stardust Stickles, and a few sequins.  I also splattered a few dots of water here and there to give a bit more interest to the background.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have made for this challenge!

Thanks for visiting :) 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Michelle. You definitely don't "need" a background stamp to create a gorgeous background. Your blending looks so lovely. I really like the embossed snowflakes and the sparkle the Stickles added to the card. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Michelle. Can't wait to see what you create during class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.