Monday 30 January 2017

Happy birthday, Eileen

My mum recently asked me to make a birthday card for one of her very best friends, Eileen, who is turning 80. This is what I came up with:

I used the Concord & 9th "Hello Lovely" stamp set, and I gold embossed it onto some watercolour cardstock. I added some colour with some pink and green Distress markers, and then sprayed a heap of water over it. I added my sentiment from Hero Arts "Birthday Sayings" onto some vellum (gold heat embossed as well). I mounted the panel onto a pale pink Hero Arts note card, added some faux stitching with a Gelly Roll pen, and then added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. She will love it. Its such a stunning stamp and in embossed gold even more beautiful. You have water coloured to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen will love this, I'm sure! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.