Saturday 24 December 2016

Challenge me a Christmas Card 25

For this, the last installment of "Challenge me a Christmas card", my friend, Janet, challenged me to use a specific sentiment - she wanted a card that said "all the merry".  Here you go!
This stencil from The Crafters Workshop has become a defacto Christmas stencil for me - it is not meant to be a Christmas product, but I reckon it is poinssettia-esque, and it's definitely gorgeous.   I teamed it with the Merry die from PaperTrey Ink (with which I cut some red foil cardstock from Stampin' Up), and I stamped the "all the" with letters from Concord and 9th's Perfectly Penned stamp set with Versamark onto a scrap of black cardstock, and then white heat embossed. I finished with a scattering of sequins for some added sparkle.
I'll also be sharing this card over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is "make it sparkle".

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-make-it-sparkle-3/

 Thanks so much for visiting! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a bright and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. hello michelle! so pretty, luv the background...gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card and such gorgeous colours

    Happy 12 Days of Christmas

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.