Tuesday 29 November 2016

Challenge me a Christmas Card 14

Welcome back to episode 14 of Challenge me a Christmas Card! Most of these challenges are to use a product, or incorporate a theme - but my friend Anne-Marie challenged me to CASE a particular card - one made by the amazing Debby Hughes of Lime Doodle Design.  You can find her card HERE, but here's my CASE.  

I used a bunch of images from Lawn Fawn's "Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-um" set, and coloured them with my Faber Castell watercolour pencils, before painting over with water to give a messy watercolour look.  I then wanted a sentiment that was red (like Debby's), but I wanted something a bit different, so I die-cut the PTI Merry in Stampin' Up glimmer paper and then stamped the matching "& bright" onto vellum, before adhering it all onto a top folding white card base.

I will be sharing this project at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - the theme is Christmas to die for (ie use die cuts)


http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-christmas-to-die-for/
I'll also be sharing this card at Time Out challenge, where the theme is Christmas with an optional twist of glitter or shimmer.
 Thanks for visiting - there'll be more Challenge me a Christmas Card posts coming - stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. hello! super sweet card, luv all the details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card - and a great CASE of Debbie's! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I love all your cards - this one is so cute and I love the repeat stamping of a cute critter for a background. Nice twist on a trending technique! Thanks for sharing at Time Out! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.