Sunday 17 July 2016

Make a wish

Hello! I was determined today to make a card to enter into a challenge, but when I visited blogland, there was an abundance of wonderful challenges that were calling my name! So this card actually fits 5 different challenges!
I started with a top folding white card, and I masked a panel on the front of my card and blended some Abandoned Coral Distress Ink.  I then put the Cloudy Day stencil from My Favorite Things over the top and added some embossing paste. Before that was dry, I added some Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder from Judikins, and heat set it when the embossing paste had dried a little.
I stamped the Unicorn from Lawn Fawn's "Critters Ever After" onto some white cardstock with some Intense Black ink from Hero Arts (which is Copic marker friendly - I stamped the sentiment in the same black ink), before colouring with pale yellow and pale pink Copics.   I attached the Unicorn to the card with dimensional adhesive, then added glimmer upon glimmer upon glimmer - Wink Of Stella on the body, Star Dust Stickles on the mane and tail, and a sprinkling of sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 

 I will be sharing this card at CAS(e) this sketch #181The Mixed Media Card Challenge (the theme is Sparkle), CAS Mix up challenge (I used Stamping, Markers, plus stenciling and embossing paste), Just Us Girls (Coral, Yellow and Pink), and Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge (Unicorn).
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/case-this-sketch-181.htmlhttp://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge_16.html

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/just-us-girls-352-color-week.htmlhttp://casmixup.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/cas-mix-up-july-challenge.html
 Thanks for visiting! 

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Michelle! LOVE the soft coral paired with yellow. Your unicorn is so sparkly. And LOVE the embossing paste clouds. Love how the paste picks up the colour from underneath ... again, the pretty sparkle adds so much. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Michelle, five challenges with this one sweet card! Love the masked coral panel with the yellow unicorn! Awesome CAS mixed media card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, way to combine so many challenges with such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your DARLING sparkly unicorn, as well as the glittery clouds! And the coral panel in the background is scrumptious! Thanks for joining us for the Curtain Call challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card! Love the embossed and sparkly clouds, and what a cute yellow unicorn! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and fun Betty. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Michelle! I know a few little girls who would love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkly clouds for a sparkly unicorn. Perfect! Thanks for playing at the MMCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.