Wednesday 30 December 2015

My favourites of 2015

Just a quick note to say a big huge thank you to everyone who drops by my blog, my You Tube channel, my Facebook page, my Instagram and my Twitter feed - whether you just stop by for a look, or you leave me a message, I appreciate your support.
Each year, I post a snapshot of some of my favourite cards from that year. These may have been posted here, or on A Blog Named Hero, or at the Fusion challenge, or at the CASual Fridays blog.  I like the fact that my favourite cards do not fit a specific style - most are Clean and Simple, but some are not.  Many are colourful, some are monochromatic.  I've been lucky enough to use a wide variety of tools and media in my cards, and stamps from some absolutely fabulous companies.

 I used stencils a lot:


And Copics a bit:








 There was watercolouring:






There was Distress Ink blending all over the place:










There were dies:









And stamps:










But, mostly, there was a whole heap of fun!
I wish you a happy and healthy 2016 - I hope to see you back again for more crafty fun in the new year!

Thanks for visiting :) 

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are real stunners, Michelle. All so vibrant and all so different too, I love your designs and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing this wonderful selection and I plan to pop by much more often next year! Happy new year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of cards, Michelle! You have a wonderful style and use colour so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards, they always provide such wonderful inspiration. Look forward to seeing many more next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of cards! Stunning indeed! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collection of creations Michelle - I think the peacock is still my favourite! Hope you have an AWESOME 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing collection of cards! I love all your colorful and fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Michelle!! Your watercolored holly and berries card is simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.