Thursday 2 January 2014

More challenges for the new year

This is my 2nd post for today - to see my post for A Blog Named Hero, click HERE.

Of the card challenges that I often participate in, quite a few are on a break over Christmas/New Year.  However, some are still around, and they happen to be some of my favourites!  :)
 

I used Wplus9's "Fresh Cut Florals" for this card - with my new matching dies!! Yay!  I used Hero Arts shadow inks in Pale Tomato, Butterbar, Cornflower and Green Hills, Hero Hues ink in Black, as well Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Wild Wasabi. Finished off with dots with my Uniball Signo Broad white gel pen. The mat is cut with a stitched mat from Lil' Inker Designs.

 I'm playing along with CAS(e) This Sketch #58, Keep it Simple Anything Goes, Simon Says Stamp "Something New", and CASE Study #172



http://kis-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/kis-30-anything-goes.html
Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

9 comments:

  1. Aren't. These stamps gorgeous! Beautiful card! I think I'll be making another one for case. Study with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and simple. Perfection!
    Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You're providing plenty of incentive for ordering this WPlus9 set as well as Hero Arts inks! My ink collection is woeful!! So glad you shared the colours - added them to my must-have list! Fabulous card!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the beautiful color on white - I could look at these flowers all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Michelle! Love those WPlus 9! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Michelle. Love that stitched panel! Thanks for playing along with us in the Something New Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how pretty is this one? Love the stitched rectangular diecut. Love it all. Thanks for playing along CAS(E) this Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.