Thursday 7 November 2013

Dear Santa - Christmas at ABNH!

We're having a month of Christmas goodies at A Blog Named Hero! All throughout November, you will find posts every weekday with HEAPS of inspiration, not only from our regular design team (me included), but also from a large group of FABULOUS designers who are our guests for November.

Week 1 is all about cards (funny, that!)  Here's my project for Week 1:

Love the subtle glimmer that Wink of Stella gives to the holly leaves!
The sentiment is on the inside of the circular card, behind an acetate window. 

Quite proud of this bow.  Just saying!

 All the designers at ABNH would like to thank Santa for our very generous Christmas gifts.  In this card, I used my pressies from Hero Arts and CAS-ual Fridays - thanks, so much!

3 comments:

  1. STUNNING! Your wreath is all-out gorgeous (seriously amazing fussy-cutting on those leaves!), and that bow: yes, indeed, you should be proud of it! Awesome!! Delightful!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classic, Michelle, so pretty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card, Michelle! I love all the shimmer you added and I'm so impressed with how you fussy cut those tiny holly leaves! Your bow is stunning, as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.