Sunday 1 September 2013

The "Linda's Popped Blog Hop!"

Hi, all!  I hope you've been following along with our fun blog hop to celebrate the arrival of Linda's baby, Olivia! 


You should have arrived via the blog of Cristina Martinez . I love how Cristina can switch from CAS style, to elegant, to fun and cute - she does every style so well!!

Anyway, here's my card for today's hop for Linda:

Wishing you all the best, Linda - I'm looking forward to meeting baby Olivia sometime soon!!

Next stop on the hop is the amazing Tina Basa - I can't wait to see what she has in store - she always has such cool ideas!!

If you get lost along the way, here's the complete list of blog-hoppers:

Supplies Used:

As well as these supplies, I also used some discontinued Hero Arts stamps ("Dot circle", "Little dot circle" and "Small dot circle"), as well as a Papertrey Ink baby die and some Stampin' Up silver glimmer paper.

Have a great day - thanks for visiting, and have fun with the rest of the hop!

11 comments:

  1. I love the circles and the shiny baby die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO fun and pretty! I love that touch of sparkly silver! Yummy! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that sparkly silver too. It is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Michelle! I love all the movement you created and that glitter die is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet - love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design with all the circles and of course I love the sparkly glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet - pretty and girly and modern and funky all at the same time! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.