Sunday 16 June 2013

A Blog Named Hero - Tag Challenge

Hi, all!! The challenge at A Blog Named Hero, starting today, is called #Tag - make a project either incorporating a tag, or inspired by dog tags.

I have only one tag die - it is from Papertrey Ink - so I started with that and the Hero Arts Starburst background.   I stamped the cling stamp in HA Butter Bar mid tone Shadow Ink (I just love how it dries so smooth!) onto white card, then placed the die judiciously to get the pattern radiating from the hole in the tag.

With a sentiment and clouds from Lawn Fawn's new set, Blue Skies, and a ribbon attached, I thought I was done with just the tag, but I decided I wanted it on a card.  The blue card (Stampin' Up Bashful Blue) was just too plain on its own, so I added the HA Magical Background stamp, stamped in Versamark and clear embossed.
 I decided that the clouds (which are fussy cut and popped up on dimensional adhesive) needed a little bit of bling, but not too much, so I smeared on some Rock Candy Distress Stickles.
Why not join in on the Tag challenge? There's a voucher from Simon Says Stamp up for grabs!!


Supplies used:


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card. Love the colors and the embossed background. A very bright and lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.