Friday 11 January 2013

Underwater critters

My sister-in-law's birthday was today, and we're going out for a celebratory lunch tomorrow.  My Mum, Dad and I have bought her a digital camera that can be used underwater, so I thought an underwater-themed card would be appropriate ;)  I used lawn Fawn stamps, on a pale blue Hero Arts Hero Hues notecard.

 I'll be submitting this card to Lawnscaping's Challenge: Let's Party
This is also the first time I've inked up these Lawn Fawn stamps, so I'll be submitting this card to A Blog Named Hero's Challenge - New year, new you!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic coloring skills! What a great scene you've created. This is a really fun card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card to go along with your gift! Your scene is just so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable..!! this card speaks of the gift.. really love the scene you've created. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing! So smooth and bright! Love the cute scene :) Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I love the graphic looking water and your wonderfully colored critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.