Tuesday 8 January 2013

Thanks with a hatpin

This week, Moxie Fab world has a challenge to use 10 embellishments!  10!!! Whew!  I went through my stash and found a hatpin with beads from Stampin' Up that Sue Madex gave to me at a party, so decided to use that - I've never used a hatpin on a card before, so very new to me - but I humm-ed and hah-ed about where to put it, and what else to put on the card - I decided to also use my new Hero Arts stamp "looped flower pattern" and a HA butterfly -  this is what I eventually came up with: 

 I'll be submitting this to Moxie Fab's Challenge to use 10 embellishments, as well as to A Blog Named Hero's Challenge to try something new, and to Simon Says Stamp Challenge - New Something.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the pin, love the butterfly, love the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Michelle. Love the hatpin embellishment and pretty butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the elegance of this card..thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gorgeous beaded pin makes a fabulous embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.