Saturday 21 April 2012

Butterfly in a window

Hi, all,
I've had the busiest week imaginable - choir rehearsal for our ANZAC day concert next week, 3 nights out for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and work has been - how shall I put this without resorting to inelegant language - hectic.  I was very glad to be able to sit down today and get a bit inky!

I enrolled in the "A Cut Above" online class when it was first advertised, but I had hoped to participate a bit more that I have (only one card so far!), so I will try to make a couple more in the next day or two to catch up.  I really liked Shari Carroll's Butterfly card on Day 3 (she made it for the Shaped Cards tutorial, but it also fits with Day 2's class on Window cards), so I thought I'd go with that idea, but on an acetate card.

 I will be submitting this card to Annabelle Stamps Blog challenge - "A stamped background", and to A Blog named Hero's Challenege #2 - "Cards with a view".

Have a great weekend :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love this and have the dies, but just could not figure out HOW the butterfly is attached, (or what is left there to attach it to)...! I can see you did it wonderfully!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Michelle!! It's simply stunning!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Michelle! I love the colours and your butterfly is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I absolutely love the colors and I love that you made it on clear acetate! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Michelle! I love your cut-away butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colors, lovely card :) thanks so much for playing along with our Challenge #2 at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enviable! Love the colors and the design-I never use acetate, this is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing else I can say Michelle but MAGNIFICENT! you have rocked this card, love love loooooooooove the butterfly!
    thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. I love it! Marisela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.