Sunday 25 March 2012

Liebster Award!!!

The other day I received a comment on this card from the lovely Lisa A of "I'm in Haven", who nominated me for the Liebster Award. 

  Her site with the information can be found HERE ...but here's how it works:


This award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have fewer than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning, "Beloved, Dearest, or Favorite."  As part of the tradition, you then pass the award on to five bloggers that have motivated and inspired you.  
So, here's my list of 5 - it has taken me a while - there are just SO MANY cool blogs out there!
1. Anne-Marie of Hand-Made by Anne-Marie
2. N@ Ali of Just Cards by N@ Ali
3. Tracy of Created by Tracy
4. Gayatri of Handmade by G3
5. Wendy of Happy Stamping Designs by Wendy
  
So, now it's your turn to share the love :)
The new honorees are now asked to do the following:
  1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have fewer than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog
  4. Best of all:  Bask in the glory, have fun, and SHARE THE LOVE!

Please check out the blogs of all these ladies - I hope you find them as inspirational as I have :D  And thanks again to Lisa - such a lovely surprise!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle! Thank you so much for the award. You made my day rather the evening :) I will sure acknowledge and make a post on my blog soon. You work is beautiful CAS. Love it :) I will email you in a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! I'll send you a mail shortly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.