Saturday 11 February 2012

Publication reject #6, #7, #8 and #9 - happy blogiversary!

I submitted these 4 cards to a magazine, and when they rejected them, I sent them to a different magazine, and they were rejected by them, too.  I still like them.
I coloured in Hero Arts Lotus background stamp with 5 different Tombow markers, and then sprayed the stamp with Perfect Pearls in water.  Then I stamped onto watercolour paper, and made the first 2 cards from the one impression.



For the next 2 cards, I took the stamp straight from making the first impression and, without adding any more colour, I sprayed the stamp again with Perfect Pearls, and stamped a 2nd generation image onto more watercolour paper. 

I've submitted these to Hero Arts Flickr group, for their February challenge. 
I hope you're having a great day :) 

PS Happy Blogiversary to me!  I started this blog on February 11th, 2011 - 1 year ago today!

5 comments:

  1. All three cards are beautiful. The color combinations can't be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all flour cards are stunning. Lovely designs. Love the colours and your use of perfect pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I LOVE all our and in many cases MUCH more than some of the cards that do end up being published? I guess we all see things a bit differently, but I have always LOVED your cards and think MANY of them would easily be published! Best of luck for the next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all simply beautiful! My personal favorite is the first one, but they are all worthy of publication. Their loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are beautiful. Love the soft colouring and the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.