Thursday 22 September 2011

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat!

The title of this post is from one of my favourite, very old-fashioned Christmas carols.  I have Christmas on the mind - we started singing Christmas music at Choir last week in preparation for many, MANY singing gigs in November and December, so I thought I'd try to come up with a design for this year's Christmas cards.  I can't show you until AFTER Christmas, of course, so I thought I would share some "ghosts of Christmas past". 

Here's Christmas 2010. I found the sentiment "Not a Creature was Stirring" first, and then had to buy a mouse stamp to go with it!  The mouse is stamped on a white panel inside the card, and coloured in with Derwent coloured pencils, and you can see him through the window in the front :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.