Saturday 23 July 2011

Week 4, card 10, Summer Card Camp & CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC12

I decided to try a number of different challenges - after all, the aim of me joining Summer Card Camp was to try new things and learn stuff :)

I recently came across CAS-ual Fridays, and I decided to try the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC12, which was to include a rub-on or sticker on a card.  Well, I went the whole hog - EVERYTHING on this card is a sticker!! They're all from the same sheet from Doodlebug Design - I've previously used it on my pink-pirate-monkey-housewarming card - it's a long story - see the story here and the card here :)

I also used a bonus Summer Card Camp colour scheme.






6 comments:

  1. What a darling little scene! Super cute and wonderfully CAS :) Glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a perfect card no stamping! Love your little scene. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Those house stickers are delicious! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!

    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the houses and clouds...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.